How do we protect your personal data?
The information that you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or on servers of an appointed third party.
We will implement the necessary administrative, technical and organizational measures for ensuring a level of security appropriate to the specific risks that we have identified. We protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. More specifically, we have taken the following measures:
- Physical access is validated and based on applicable authorizations
- Access to systems restricted to staff with access rights
- Users having unique passwords (password management ensuring quality passwords)
- Events logs recording user activities on data processing systems
- Two-factor authentication for access to our systems
- Intrusion Prevention System
Further, we seek to ensure that we keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In view thereof, we kindly request you to inform us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change in your contact details).
10. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Under the Data Privacy Legislation, you have the following rights that you can use or exercise with respect to the data that we hold about you:
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you;
- you can have inaccurate personal data amended or erased, and have incomplete personal data completed;
- you can request the erasure of your personal data;
- you can object to or restrict the processing of your personal data (including where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes);
- you can request that your personal data be transferred to another data controller or provide it in a format that will permit this transfer (the so-called ‘right to portability’);
- you can object to any decision that affects you being taken solely by a computer or other automated process (including profiling);
- You can lodge a complaint about the use of your personal data with a supervisory authority.
If you have questions in relation to your personal data, or if you want to file a specific request, please contact us at:
We use certain cookies and social media plug-ins on our website. Some of them are essential to make our website work, others serve to provide you a better, faster and safer user experience.
Cookies used on our website
Our website only uses the following cookies and for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the usability of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you have completed a form when downloading content. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every time you wish to download a piece of content. The functional cookies of the website that are stored by Interxion on your computer remain valid for up to 24 months.
- Analytics cookies: HISPALICA Propiedades uses services, such as Google Analytics, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the website. HISPALICA Propiedades can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via a website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
12. How can you manage/delete these cookies?
All major internet browsers offer the option to manage the cookies that were installed on your computer or mobile device.
In case you do not wish that our website places cookies on your computer or mobile device you may limit or delete these easily by adjusting your mobile or browser settings. In addition, you can set you mobile or browser settings in such a way that you get a notification every time you receive a cookie on your computer or mobile device, so that you can decide whether you wish to accept this cookie or not.
Please note that when you disable certain cookies of which we are making use, the possibility exists that certain parts of our website will no longer function properly, and you will no longer enjoy an optimal user experience.